CHILD WATCH IS NOW OPEN
We are so excited to welcome you back safely to Child Watch! We have upgraded our space and put precautions in place so that our youngest members can have a safe and fun time while at the Grove City YMCA. We've missed you in Child Watch, so reserve your spot today!
- Monday - Thursday: 8am - 12pm & 5-8 pm
- Friday: 8am - 12pm
- Saturday: 8am- 12pm
- Staff ratio of 1:8. (Still requiring a 2 staff minimum) Maximum of 15 participants with 2 staff.
- Ages 6 weeks - 11 yrs
- Set up in 30 minute blocks for up to 90 minutes - you can drop off 5min. early and pick up 5 min. late
- Toys, play items, tables, and chairs are sanitized at the end of each session.
- Employees and participants are encouraged to wash and/or sanitize hands before and after leaving the program space
- Children with the following symptoms are not allowed in ChildWatch:
- Uncontrolled Coughing
- Breathing difficulties (wheezing)
- Poor food or fluid intake
- Nasal discharge that is green or yellow
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Skin infections
- There is no food allowed in the Child Watch space
- Reservations are highly encouraged to ensure your spot.
Link to Register: https://operations.
Video Tutorial on how to register: https://screencast-o-