Have a great time while school is out!
School Days Off (SDO) is a state-licensed program for children from Kindergarten through the age of 12, held at the Liberty TWP/Powell YMCA branch located at 7798 Liberty Rd N, Powell, OH. On School Days Off, children receive a nutritious afternoon snack and have a blast during a jam packed day full of awesome activities like:
- Swimming in our indoor pool
- Nature Walks to Liberty Park
- Physical activity in our multipurpose gym
- Art activities & cool science experiments
- Virtual/In Person Field Trips & Group Game
Full Members: $42/day
TITLE XX is accepted and MUST be registered 30 days in advance.
*Payments are due 14 days before the day of care
We Recommend registering at least 30 days in advance as the program fills to capacity quickly.
Program Hours: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Monday, 9/18
- Thursday, 10/19
- Wednesday, 11/22
- Monday, 11/27
- Wednesday, 12/20
- Thursday, 12/21
- Friday, 12/22
- Tuesday, 12/26
- Wednesday, 12/27
- Thursday, 12/28
- Friday, 12/29
- Tuesday, 1/2/2024
- Monday, 1/15/2024
- Friday, 2/16/2024
- Friday, 3/8/2024
- Monday, 3/25/2024
- Tuesday, 3/26/2024
- Wednesday, 3/27/2024
- Thursday, 3/28/2024
- Friday, 3/29/2024
- Friday, 4/8/2024
*Our School Days Off program follows the Olentangy Local School District Calendar.
Please note we will not operate a program on Friday 10/20/2023 or on 2/19/2024, all staff are required to be present for professional development training.
- Your child must bring a nutritious sac lunch (meets all food groups) that does not need to be microwaved! (Afternoon snacks are provided by YMCA.
- The children will also have a swim time. Please make sure to fill out a swim form and pack a swimsuit and towel to ensure your child is able to go swimming. If bringing your own life jacket it must be coast guard approved, no arm floaties. Goggles permitted without the nose piece.
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out of the program at the parent table.
- Be prepared to show your ID when picking up your child.
Liberty Township/Powell YMCA