Have a great time while school is out!
This state-licensed program will include:
School Days Off (SDO) is a state-licensed program for children from Kindergarten through the age of 12, held at the Delaware Community Center YMCA located at 1121 S. Houk Rd Delaware OH. On School Days Off, children receive a nutritious afternoon snack and have a blast during a jam packed day full of awesome activities like
- Field Trips
- Daily STEM and Arts Activities
- Swimming in our natatorium
- Fitness classes made just for kids from our trained instructors
Full Members: $40/day
TITLE XX is accepted but MUST be registered 30 days in advance.
*Payments are due 14 days before the day of care
We Recommend registering at least 30 days in advance as the program fills to capacity
Program Hours: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Monday, 9/18
- Tuesday, 9/19
- Friday, 10/13
- Wednesday 11/22
- Monday 12/18
- Tuesday, 12/19
- Wednesday, 12/20
- Thursday, 12/21
- Friday, 12/22
- Tuesday, 12/26
- Wednesday, 12/27
- Thursday, 12/28
- Friday, 12/29
- Friday, 3/8
- Monday, 3/25
- Tuesday, 3/26
- Wednesday, 3/27
- Thursday, 3/28
- Friday, 3/29
*Our School Days Off program follows the Buckeye Valley Local School District Calendar.
Please note we are not offering a program on 1/15/2024, you may register for programming at Liberty Powell Branch.
On 2/19/2024 we will not be having SDO programming at either branch as staff will be attending a Professional Development Training.
- Your child must have a nutritious lunch (meets all food groups) that does not need to be microwaved! (Afternoon snack is provided by YMCA, Children can bring breakfast items to eat upon arrival)
- The children will also have a swim time. Please make sure to fill out a swim form and pack a swimsuit and towel to ensure your child is able to go swimming. If bringing your own life jacket it must be coast guard approved, no arm floaties. Goggles permitted without the nose piece.
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out of the program at the parent table.
- Be prepared to show your ID when picking up your child.
Delaware County Child Care