Reservations help to provide a safe member experience and guarantee space and time in our pools for you and your family. Knowing how many people to expect also helps us to be in compliance with the American Red Cross safety guidelines while operating our pools during a national shortage of lifeguards. Walk-ins are welcome if there is an available opening, but reservations will have priority.
Make A Reservation
After you log-in to your account, create your reservation in just 3 easy steps.
- Create group members
- Choose Your Reservation
- Select family members and confirm
Once you arrive at the Y, check-in at the Welcome Desk for further information.
Your safety and the safety of others are our top priority. Please read the policies below and help us to provide programming in an equitable and safe way for all.
1. Reservations for Pool activities can be made up to 73 hours in advance.
2. Reservations for Pool activities will close 15 minutes prior to the start time.
3. Members may make only one pool reservation per day.
4. If you arrive later than 15 minutes after the reservation start time, your reservation will be forfeited.
5. Upon your arrival, please check in with the service desk.
6. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation 1 hour before your reserved time slot, so other Members may participate. The Y will be monitoring “No Shows” and reserves the right to charge a fee to those who have more than 5 “No Shows”.
7. If inclement weather arises during your outdoor swim or class time, the YMCA will make every effort to move the reservation indoors, but there is a chance of cancellation in these situations, as well. If your reservation can be moved indoors, your swim or class area may not equal what the original reservation was designed for. Notifications will be sent for cancellations.