YMCA Head Start Program
Why you should consider this Program:
Learning ExperiencesStarting early and right with quality learning experiences through Head Start can help your child succeed now and throughout life.
Skilled TeachersOur teachers understand early childhood development and are committed to helping each preschool child prepare for a successful kindergarten experience.
AffordabilityIf your family qualifies, there is no cost for Head Start.
Check out our Annual Report!
How to Qualify
- Have a child who is age 3, 4 or 5 and who is not yet eligible for kindergarten.
- Family lives in one of the following zip codes: 43119, 43123, 43140, 43146, 43207, 43228, 43147, or 43217.
- Family lives within our service area and meets income qualifications.
- Foster and homeless children are automatically eligible for services.
ContactFor more information contact Kat Welz by phone at 614-389-3880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Side Learning & Development Center at Reeb
Phone: (614) 444-1529
- Columbus Urban League Southside Center
Phone: (614) 445-0463
- Columbus Urban League Moler Elementary School
Phone: (614) 749-1792
- Columbus Urban League Watkins
Phone: (614) 625-3989