Reservations can be made up to 73 hours in advance.
Your safety and the safety of others are our top priority. Please read the policies below and help us to provide programming in an equitable and safe way for all.
- You may reserve your slot up to 73 hours in advance, until 1 hour before the scheduled start time.
- Reservations for Group Exercise Class will close 30-15 minutes prior to the class start time, depending on equipment needs.
- Please limit to one reservation per class or pool time per day.
- Beginning Monday, June 21, you can make reservations for anyone on your membership by logging into one account.
- If you arrive later than 15 minutes after the reservation start time, your reservation will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation 1 hour prior to the class start time, so other Members may participate. The YMCA will be monitoring “No Shows” and reserves the right to charge a fee to those who have more than 5 “No Shows”.
- If inclement weather arises during your outdoor swim or class time, the YMCA will make every effort to move the reservation indoors, but there is a chance of cancellation in these situations, as well. If your reservation can be moved indoors, your swim or class area may not equal what the original reservation was designed for. Notifications will be sent for cancellations.
Making A Reservation & Attending Group Exercise Classes
- Download our mobile app (be sure to select your branch and enable push notifications)
- Remember to bring your own towel, mat, and water to every class.
- Enter the building and scan your Y membership card per normal protocol.
- Show reservation confirmation to the attendant upon arrival to your class.
- All reservations will expire 10 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation 1 hour prior to the class start time, so other Members may participate. The Y will be monitoring “No Shows” and reserves the right to charge a fee to those who have more than 5 “No Shows”.