Included with all Young Adult, Adult,
Two-Adult, Family, SilverSneaker and Silver & Fit YMCA Memberships:
(Youth and Child Memberships excluded)
5 FREE One-day Guest Passes
Each Membership’s free Guest Passes are:
- Added electronically to each Membership’s account
- Valid for any Guest Pass Type
- Redeemable only for a Guest who meets the Guest Conditions
After all free Guest Passes are redeemed, the following "Guest with Member" fees apply:
|GUEST WITH MEMBER PASS TYPE*||DAILY FEE|
|YOUTH age 17 and younger||$3|
|ADULT ages 18-61||$10|
|SENIOR age 62+||$5|
|FAMILY Up to five people, two adults max; add’l youth $3 each||$15|
*Guest with Member pass is reserved for only guests of members once their 5 Free Guest Passes run out. For a standard non-member 1-Day pass, please contact your nearest branch for pricing and additional information.
When a Guest enrolls at the Y as a member, all Guest Fees paid within the previous 30 days will be applied to the Join Fee.
- If Guest Fees exceed the Join Fee, the additional credit may be applied to a YMCA program.
- This incentive may not be combined with any other Join Fee promotion.
All Guests of the YMCA of Central Ohio must:
- Be accompanied by a current YMCA member in good standing, who is 18 or older
- Present a current photo ID (School IDs are accepted for minors. Guests under age are 16 exempt.)
- Agree to have his or her photo saved in the YMCA’s database
- Complete a Guest Pass Form (The adult accompanying a guest under age 18 must complete a GueGuest Pass Form on the minor’s behalf.)
The YMCA reserves the right to change the Guest Pass Program at any time.
Day Passes, which allow Guest access without accompaniment by a YMCA member, are offered at:
- Delaware Community Center YMCA
- Downtown YMCA
- Hilltop YMCA/Cherry Creek's pool only
- Vaughn E. Hairston YMCA
- Pickaway County Family YMCA
The YMCA reserves the right to restrict Guest access at any time.
Guests are subject to blackout periods due either to high volumes of member traffic or safety/security concerns. Check the Y’s Mobile App or ymcacolumbus.org for more information.