RideSTRONG for Cancer Survivors 2013
A YMCA Team Challenge Event
TRAIN for 250 miles (we’ll help you!)From Oct. 1-Nov 8, train at the YMCA’s indoor and outdoor cycling classes exclusively for RideSTRONG participants. You can participate in all of the RideSTRONG training classes at any YMCA branch.* track your mileage Coming Oct. 1
RAISE $250 (or more!)That’s a dollar per mile. $250 will support one survivor to participate in LiveSTRONG at the YMCA for 6 weeks.
RideSTRONG Nov 9Join hundreds of cyclists in Central Ohio’s largest indoor cycling event: The RideSTRONG for Cancer Survivors! 100 bikes, 6 hours, celebrity cycling instructors, raffle prizes** every hour, swag, plus 2 TREK bikes grand prizes! Select your own 2-hour time slot and join hundreds of cyclists in Central Ohio's largest indoor cycling.
How it works
1. FORM A TEAM or Ride SoloYou want to do this! Grab your friends, family or co-workers to form a team and help make it possible for cancer survivors to live life, with strength and confidence! We can help you get on a team if you are a solo rider! How to create a team.
- Register Now Online
- Select your 2 hour ride slot for the RideSTRONG spinathon on Nov 9.
- Minimum fundraising commitment $250 (but you can raise more!)
- Initial donation upon registration $50 RideSTRONG is open to all - you do not need to be a member of the Y
3. TRAIN & FUND RAISE
- Ride/train 250 miles to prepare for the spinathon on 11/9. Track your mileage Coming Oct. 1
- Indoor and outdoor training rides/classes are exclusively for RideSTRONG participants and will be held at 6 YMCA branches* between 10/1-11/8.
- As a registered participant, you can train at any of these classes - Your RideSTRONG t-shirt is your pass to RideSTRONG classes at the Y.
4. RIDESTRONG & CELEBRATE!
WHAT RideSTRONG for Cancer Survivors 100 indoor cycles - Ride strong for 2 hours - Friendly Competition - Raffles** - Celebrity instructors - cool swag, and much more!
WHEN Sat, Nov 9, 2013, 8 am-2 pm
WHERE North YMCA
WHY To support LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
*Participating YMCA of Central Ohio branches.
**All registered riders are entered into the raffle. You can earn additional raffle tickets by training more miles or raising more money! 2 Grand Prizes: TREK bikes