Camp Willson is seeking candidates for seasonal maintenance staff (temporary full time position).
* Ensure that daily care of campers and guests is the top priority.
* Perform assigned repair and maintenance tasks to insure an attractive well maintained facility and grounds.
* Troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical systems and components.
* Collaborate with Branch Leadership and staff to ensure excellence and consistency in maintenance services.
Skills and Qualifications
* High school diploma or the equivalent required.
* A minimum of 2 years experience working with mechanical heating & air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, building and structural maintenance, and cleaning.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and obtain own transportation to travel to pick up parts, supplies, tooling, etc.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 pounds, climb, bend, stand for long periods of time, operate mechanical equipment and work in extreme heat and cold environments.
* Strong communication skills and a passion for customer service.
* Have the ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
* Must be available 24/7 to assist with facility emergencies as needed
* Experience with commercial lawn mowers, tractors, front end loaders, skidsteers, or other heavy machinery is a plus