Guest Benefits for Members
Included with all Young Adult, Adult,
Two-Adult, Family, SilverSneaker and Silver & Fit YMCA Memberships:
(Youth and Child Memberships excluded)
After all free Guest Passes are redeemed, the following fees apply:
|GUEST PASS TYPE||DAILY FEE|
|YOUTH age 17 and younger||$3|
|ADULT ages 18-61||$10|
|SENIOR age 62+||$5|
|FAMILY Up to five people, two adults max; add’l youth $3 each||$15|
Membership IncentiveWhen a Guest enrolls at the Y as a member, all Guest Fees paid within the previous 30 days will be applied to the Join Fee.
- If Guest Fees exceed the Join Fee, the additional credit may be applied to a YMCA program.
- This incentive may not be combined with any other Join Fee promotion.
Guest ConditionsAll Guests of the YMCA of Central Ohio must:
- Be accompanied by a current YMCA member in good standing, who is 18 or older
- Present a current photo ID (School IDs are accepted for minors. Guests under age are 16 exempt.)
- Agree to have his or her photo saved in the YMCA’s database
- Complete a Guest Pass Form (The adult accompanying a guest under age 18 must complete a GueGuest Pass Form on the minor’s behalf.)
Other ConsiderationsThe YMCA reserves the right to change the Guest Pass Program at any time.
Day Passes, which allow Guest access without accompaniment by a YMCA member, are offered at:
- Delaware Community Center YMCA
- Downtown YMCA
- Hilltop YMCA/Cherry Creek's pool only
- Vaughn E. Hairston YMCA
- Pickaway County Family YMCA
The YMCA reserves the right to restrict Guest access at any time.
Guests are subject to blackout periods due either to high volumes of member traffic or safety/security concerns. Check the Y’s Mobile App or ymcacolumbus.org for more information.