|Week 1||June 8-14||Superheroes|
|Week 2||June 15-21||Pirates Vs. Cowboys II|
|Week 3||June 22-28||Deserted Island|
|Week 4||June 29-July 5||Winter Olympics|
|Week 5||July 6-12|
|Week 6||July 13-19||Star Wars|
|Week 7||July 20-26||Time Travel|
|Week 8||July 27-Aug 2||Color Wars IV|
|Week 9||Aug 3-9||Year in a Week|
Why Choose YMCA Camp Willson?
- The YMCA Core Character Values are Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. We promise to teach and demonstrate these values in all of our programs. If your camper does not leave camp with a better understanding of our Core Character Values, we will refund their camp fee.
- Health and Safety Excellence: Camper health and safety is our first concern. A Registered Nurse is available 24 hours a day, and our staff are first aid and CPR-trained. Our camp is accredited through the American Camp Association (ACA) and the Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA).
- Nurturing and Caring Staff: YMCA Camp Willson understands the importance of positive role models for today’s young people. Each summer 40 enthusiastic and kid-loving staff come to YMCA Camp Willson to shape camper’s lives on summer at a time.
- Outstanding Facilities: Camp is nestled among 500 acres of woods and meadows overlooking the majestic Lake Mac-O-Chee. This is a perfect backdrop for a memorable week with friends in the outdoors. Our modern facilities combined with our historic buildings provide campers with one of the premiere camp experiences in the country.
- Camp begins on Sunday between 3:30-4:30 pm and end on Saturday between 9:30-10:00 am.
Free Stayover Weekends
What a blast! Campers who register for consecutive weeks can stay from one week to the next at no additional charge. It’s a relaxed weekend of swimming, extended rest hours, and fun. Space is limited. Mark your registration card if you wish to have this free stayover. Available between sessions 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9.